I hope you are keeping warm and enjoying the season! I’ve been elated that it seems to have cooled down a bit more consistently in NC (at least for now) and we have enjoyed doing some of the typical Autumn activities for sure. Today, is all about the things that I have been using a bunch- a whole bunch! So today I have a mixture of clothing and accessory items, one lifestyle love of mine, and of course a few beauty- related things that I have been loving lately. Happy Reading, friends!
- Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover– This has been a nice little addition to my routine at night before washing my face. I made a mistake and grabbed waterproof mascara the last time I bought mascara and we all know how annoying that can be! This remover is awesome at getting all eye make up off quickly so I am not tugging on my eye area when used with a cotton pad. It’s very affordable, doesn’t burn my eyes, and is comparable to many higher end removers.
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower Gel– This has been so appropriate for the season! It not only smells yummy like pumpkin, gingersnaps, and vanilla, but it lathers well and leaves my skin with a light scent reminiscent of all things Fall.
- Lancôme Tiente Idole Ultra 24HR Foundation– I have used this a lot when going out and about over the past few weeks. It looks incredibly natural, which is important in a foundation for me. I find that I don’t need more than a dot or two to get a matte and even base on my entire face. It doesn’t transfer or get shiny on me, which is a pretty big deal with my oily skin. I apply with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it all works wonderfully together.
- Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream– I am becoming a major Soap & Glory fan and have been using and loving lots of their creams lately! This foot cream has been great to use after a shower or bath and is very luxurious feeling when applied to the skin. It works immediately at keeping feet soft, it smells great, and is perfect for at home pedicures as well.
- House of Harlow Sunburst Necklace– I have had this necklace for a while and I tend to wear mine most in the colder months. I have it in the classic gold with black leather and I like that it’s simple, but still interesting and it instantly pulls together almost any outfit.
- Starbucks Houndstooth Traveler Mug– This has been great for taking my coffee with me when on the go. It keeps my drink nice and warm and looks just adorable! It actually happens to match my favorite navy blue croc embossed Hunter rain boots that have gold hardware on them. I think that navy and gold look great together lately!
- Wildfox Sweatshirts – These are not only as cozy as wearing pjs all day, but they wash well, are incredibly soft, have tongue-in-cheek sayings and graphics, and can be dressed up or down easily. They have a nice drape and are not your typical “sweatshirt” material. I’ve worn these a lot lately with heels or boots and good jeans and have also worn them with leggings or skinny jeans with flip-flops or Chucks. These are so versatile and such fun to wear!
- Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue – I usually wear this scent when it is cooler outside. It is a very saturated scent and seriously smells Devine! Fragrance is such a personal thing, but if you prefer woodsy, crème brulee infused, sultry, some-what complex and semi- masculine scents like me, then this is for you! … And the bottle? Looks fabulous when displayed on a dresser top. The packaging has recently been changed to a new design. Find it here. The Bond 9 scents are ultra concentrated, last forever (in the bottle and also on the skin/clothing), and are so unique. I actually have been loving a few of these Bond scents lately.
- NYX Brow Shaper Wax– I have been loving this a lot lately, as it has been great to use to keep my brows in place once they are filled in with brow powder.
- LUSH Pink Bath Bomb– This bath bomb is very feminine and it is inspired by Audrey Hepburn. It is sweet smelling like candy, but not overbearing. It turns bath water the prettiest shade of pink and the flowers burst in warm water and then turn into heart shaped confetti sprinkles in the bath water. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling great long after my bath is done. I have been loving this one so much lately that I buy it in multiples! I prefer to cut my bath bombs in half over using an entire bomb at each bath.
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Teddy Bare– These lipsticks smell so good, like Jolly Ranchers to be exact, and the formula is really moisturizing with great color payoff. I have a few shades of these, but lately I’ve been into this Teddy Bare shade. It is a soft neutral brown and looks great with any creamy pink gloss on top.
These are all items that I have been reaching for the most the past few weeks. What have you been loving lately? I’d love to hear from you and maybe try some new things!
Have a great day!