Happy Friday everyone! It’s hard to believe that April already is here! I wanted to share some things that my busy little 14-month-old and I have been using. He grows and changes so much from day to day it’s so rewarding to watch. Today I have a good mix of a few favorite snacks, toys, personal care items, and books that we have been using. Keep reading to see some of our Toddler & Mommy 14 month favorites!
- Mega Bloks First Builders– Jacob really LOVES these oversized Lego-like builders! It’s so cute to see him properly fit the pieces together to make his own designs. These keep him actively engaged (he takes his building very, very seriously 🙂 ).
- Alphaprints ABC board book- This Alphabet book has gorgeous and colorful illustrations that provide a nice tactile experience for little ones.
- Weighted flexi straw cups – These allow kiddos to drink from any angle and enables them to get every last bit of liquid out of the cups. Genius design on these and they come in lots of nice colors. I really like the closure feature for keeping the straw portion sanitary when out and about and they don’t leak.
- Banana Saver (Nana Saver) – We have love using this fun banana shaped clip to preserve part of the banana for a later time. This is inexpensive and has been a nice little gadget to have on hand since he eats tons of bananas! Way better looking than using foil haha! This is such a great idea!
- Aveeno Bedtime wash – A baby body wash and bubble bath that has been great for bathtime and getting him nice and calm before bed. It is gentle and creates lots of lasting bubbles.
- Ella’s Kitchen Cheddar + Leeks Multi-grain Wheels– These individually packaged wheels have been great for on the go snacking for sure! He really loves the flavor and the texture of them. The size and shape makes them easy to grab for little hands.
- Super cute bodysuits – by Carters have been used a bunch lately and are perfect for warmer weather! I love the bright colors and cool designs on them. They are easy to throw on and go, which is always a plus with mommies. These socks with grips, on the bottom are perfect and keep him form sliding all over the hardwood floors when playing.
- Silli-Stick Table Topper – This reusable silicone and dishwasher safe sticky placemat has been great to keep in our bag for eating out. It also easily wipes clean with a wet cloth.
- Bazzle Baby Bibs– He is teething off and on, so he occasionally gets his shirts a bit wet. I like these bandana style bibs for him, as they are adjustable to fit the needs of all size kids. Great overall design and quality, and they are just adorable on!
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream– This has been wonderful for Jacob’s skin for the past few months. It keeps his skin soft and does not leave a greasy film. I like that everyone in the family can use it and it comes in a giant tub so I’m not constantly running to the store for more.
What has your little one been using for the past few weeks?
I hope you all have a great weekend!