Mother’s Day is coming up this weekend! Flowers are always a great gift, but if you’re trying to come up with ideas to give in addition to the flowers for your mom, I’ve come up with some ideas to help out! All moms will love these gifts, so keep reading for some Mother’s Day gift ideas for this year!
- This pretty journal goes along with the book Eat Pretty and both will inspire her to live beautifully, inside and out with plenty of ideas and inspiration for health and beauty!
- The gift of a luxury body wash would be a nice treat for her!
- A FitBit Versa Smart watch would make an amazing gift for mom! Really a good way to help her stay on track with any fitness and wellness goals she has.
- This cookbook by Joanna Gaines will inspire her to try new home-made recipes for the family! It’ll look pretty in the kitchen, plus everyone loves JoJo 🙂
- Some fun statement earrings will be perfect as we head into summer!
- The name of this perfume couldn’t be more accurate … it’s a floral fragrance that is very soft and easy to wear! A universal scent that any woman would enjoy!
- The smell of this candle will be nice to use in her home and even for decor in any room.
- Everyone loves a good wedge and these by Treasure & Bond are a must!
- Iconic for a reason, the sweetest little teapot would make a great gift!
- This expandable (and shareable) set of Alex & Ani bracelets symbolizes the deep bond between mother and daughter. She will absolutely love this!
- Michele watches are a bit of a splurge but are so well-made and will last her for a lifetime!
- Nothing cozier than a Barefoot Dreams robe! She will love snuggling up with this one!
- Tote bags are cute and functional. Love this scalloped one ,and the price is even better! Comes in ivory AND pink and I think I need one for myself, too!
- Tory Burch Miller sandals are simple and pretty much go with any outfit. This nude color is great for spring and summer, too!
- This “mama” ring is just SO CUTE!
Shop This Post: