There are so many things I like about the Fall time: rich and moody colors, the fashion, the fabulous boot options, leather moto jackets galore, fun scarves, warm fall drinks, and the inviting feel of Fall home decor are just a few. I really like to experiment with nail polish and I go between using an at home gel system and actually polishing my nails with traditional polish. With the new season quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to share some of my picks for great Fall 2015 nail colors. You’ll see a couple of “oldies but goodies” and also some that are from newer collections. All are equally pretty awesome colors. If you try any of these recommendations, just be sure to use a good base coat such as CND Stickey Base Coat and good fast dry shiny top coat such as Seche Vite when you polish your nails. These two really make polishing your nails a breeze, whether you’re a mommy or are simply one busy lady 🙂 It only takes 15-20 minutes to do your nails start to finish with the fast dry topcoat. Just be sure to apply it to wet polish for it to work effectively. Try them all, and you’ll be glad you did! Enjoy!
- Tom Ford Toasted Sugar– this is so gorgeous to me! It is a great nude shade that will provide a barely-there polished look to any outfit worn this fall.
- Butter London Lovely Jubbly – this is such a fun glitter polish for all year round, but I particularly like the idea of wearing this with lots of black layered pieces and a good scarf this fall to really showcase the blue, pink, and purple glitter.
- OPI Lincoln Park After Midnight– this is an “oldie but goodie” for me. Its perfectly dark, on trend, and moody. It looks good on both hands and feet and will work for any skin tone. I’m on my second bottle of this stuff!
- Essie Leggy Legend– This polish is so interestingly pretty. I’m basically a fan of ANYTHING that sparkles, shimmers, and shines (and anything cheetah for that matter) ,so this polish doesn’t disappoint! It’s described as “glamorous alloyed bronze” shade.
- Wet n Wild Sugar Coat– I adore this super girly and feminine polish that leans more on the white side when layered. This is a great formula and wonderful price point falling just under $2.00, a steal! Can be found at almost any drugstore. Matches everything and makes your nails look so good! I use it all year round as a neutral and when I want a fresh and clean look. Imagine this feminine color with a pair of open-toe booties this Fall..mmm!
- China Glaze My Lodge or Yours? – is a nice creamy rosy mauve shade. You can’t go wrong with this one because looks effortlessly chic on.
- Bobbi Brown Greige– The shade leans on the “greige” side and is a nice neutral ‘gray-beige’ choice. Its slightly edgy but looks great on all skin tones. I can see this looking great with a good leather moto jacket.
- Deborah Lippman Blue Orchid – this is a creamy blue that looks great on everyone. In the cooler months, I tend to live in jeans and this polish would look fantastic on hands (and feet) with all washes of denim paired with a black blazer and a nice boot or even a good pointy toed pump for the perfect mix of sophistication and fun.
- OPI Don’t Speak 18k Gold Topcoat Gwen Stefani Collection – Whoa. Just whoa, girls. This shade is a true gold and looks so much like liquid gold… Yes, please!
- Essie With The Band– this one is perfectly described as a Toasted Spice Burgundy. My Fall picks wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous deep burgundy/red shade- a must for the cooler months in my opinion!
What are some of your “oldie but goodie” fall polish shades and what are some of your new picks? Please share!
Have a great day!