I hope your weekend has been relaxing so far! It has been a busy couple of weeks around here but I have still managed to squeeze in some time to try out some new stuff and also revisit some items from my collection of beauty products! I am happy to share some great new beauty finds for my second post on what I have been loving lately. Grab a warm drink, get comfy, and let’s talk beauty!
- Jergens Wet Skin In-Shower Body Moisturizer– This comes in three different varieties and I chose the Green Tea. This has been good to use when I am in a hurry to get showered, dressed, face on (haha), and back to my little guy! Apply this oil based moisturizer to wet skin right after a shower to seal in moisture, pat dry, and go! I had seen so many loving this and decided to finally give it a try myself. It’s moisturizing and doesn’t have a strong scent.
- EOS Shave Cream Pomegranate scent – This is a shave cream that I seem to always come back to no matter what else I try. The texture is creamy and that of a lotion not a gel, which makes it nice to get a smooth and even shave. It leaves my skin soft and smelling fruity.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara– I was in need of a new mascara because the one I had prior was the absolute worst! I have been wanting to try this one for a long time but had so many to use up that I never got around to it. The formula is not too wet feeling or sticky, the wand has a good contoured shape that allows me to get all my lashes, and it makes them slightly flair outward. The cheetah print alone is worth it with this one!
- Sephora Eye Masks– On a recent trip to Sephora I got these to try. They have so many combinations to chose from based on needs, so I chose the Green Tea for relaxation and the Lingzhi for anti-aging and radiance. I have used the Lingzhi mask so far and I love it! I like the fact that these are quick and easy to apply to the undereye area. Once I apply and leave it on 15 minutes and then peel it off , there is no need to rinse off the remaining serum. The directions say to just rub in the excess serum. My eye area felt hydrated, definitely looked more radiant, and makeup around that area went on smoother. I will be trying the green tea one soon and getting a few more!
- GlamGlow Youthmud Mask– This is a standout product for me right now! I have been wanting this since it first came out, but never bit the bullet on it- the price is steep for a mask! So once I saw a smaller version available for nearly half the price, I decided to try it with the idea that if it was really life changing after trying, I could then stomach buying the full size. I chose the black jar-Youthmud, but there are 3 other formulas available. Youthmud has clarifying properties as well as anti-aging properties. I have to say, this stuff is a game changer as far as masks go. I mean-it is good stuff. It gets EVERYTHING out of those pores and brings it to the surface…You can see it all come out as the mask dries and the mud begins turn darker where all the impurities are! It gently tingles,exfoliates, and clarifies the skin. When I rinse this off , my skin is so soft and looks radiant all day. My foundation goes on really smooth after this too. I find that I prefer to apply this with a brush to keep the jar germ free and that works great. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good mask.
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil– This oil will forever be something that I have to have! It is just perfection in a bottle. This is so good to use as a facial oil/serum, a body oil, a nail and cuticle oil, and even a hair oil. The dropper makes it sanitary and easy to control the amount to be applied. It is easy to travel with and really gives your skin a glow from within look once you use it for a while. I apply this as a night time moisturizer for my face each night as the last step in my routine. I have sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin and over time, this actually reduces acne and reduces oiliness on the skin and also fades dark spots. It is a wonderful product.
- Loreal Color Riche Ruby Opera– This is a deep red/burgundy color lipstick that is very creamy like a gloss. The formula on these is creamy like a lip balm but the color payoff is that of a lipstick. The sleek gold packaging is easy to find and looks gorgeous. The wand applicator is great as well.
- Tony Moly Lip Balm– This lip balm is not only adorable but it is very moisturizing. I have loved throwing this in my baby bag and my clutch lately.
- Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover– I was in need of more remover and had seen good reviews about this one. It’s convenient since you don’t need cotton pads with this, it works quickly, and gets the job done. I really like this and will repurchase for sure.
Has anyone else tried the Glamglow mask? I would love to know your thoughts on it!