I’m glad to share some products and things that I have been “Loving Lately” with you! I enjoy trying out new things and love to talk about them to anyone who will listen! Below you will see a household product or two, as well as beauty + fashion products and finds that I have used and have enjoyed over the past few weeks. Take a look around, you may want to try something too! Of course if you do, I’d love to hear from you! Happy Reading!
1. Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter– Oh.My.Goodness. – this body butter is just so velvety smooth when you apply it and leaves your skin not only smelling fresh and slightly rosey, but it moisturizes so well. The smell is slightly reminiscent of Miss Dior Cherie, in my opinion. This may be going on my Favorite Products List of things I continually repurchase cause it’s THAT GOOD! I like how it does not compete with any other product I am wearing as far as scent goes, it just “blends” everything else I am wearing. It has been on my radar for a while but recently my mom gave me this and I love it! Find it here.
2. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser – I am loyal to my basic 3 Step Proactiv System for my everyday skincare routine, but as part of my weekly skincare routine, I like to alternate a deep cleanser to do 2-3 times a week on days that I don’t do a mask. I rotate these deep cleansers around quite a bit depending on my needs at the time. I have been loving revisiting this as a deep cleanser for the past few weeks. It works great and is so refreshing. Good stuff. Find it here.
3. Clarisonic Plus (Face and Body Sonic Cleaning) – “Cleanses 6x better than hands alone!”- This little tool is great! It removes makeup so well and exfoliates and preps the skin for any cleansers, facial oils, creams and serums so that they really soak in and work at maximum efficacy. I have had mine for years and love keeping this right by my sink , on its base ,and ready to use each night with Dove Unscented Sensitive Skin bar soap to remove my makeup. The Plus is great, as it includes a brush attachment to allow you to use it as a total body buffer and exfoliator as well. Highly recommend.
4. Kate Spade New York Drop Back Earrings– These give me two looks in one pair of earrings and also I’m a fan of how the gold matches with everything. I saw these and picked them up on a recent trip to Nordstrom and they have been great as a plain gold stud or as the styling option shown above for some visual interest. I think they’ll look great too once it cools down outside with a quilted vest and a button down.
5. Stila Lip Glaze in shade Brown Sugar- I love this as a subtle hint of color lately. I just love the packaging on these glosses and the quality is great. I like the click of the pen when its time to apply! This one has been my go to gloss because I really like that it looks very natural yet still has great color payoff. The gloss pens are great as they take up virtually no space in your handbag too.
6. Bath and Body Works Home Scented Candle in Nantucket Sail – I picked this up during the Labor Day sale. The price was great and the smell is so refreshing. I find that I only have to burn it for a few minutes to get a good aroma throughout the house. Its a great scent to lead us out of the summer season into the fall.
7. Sparking Pear Riesling Wallflower by Bath and Body Works– This smells SO delicious and its not overpowering, which I like. I picked this up at the Labor Day sale as well and I have been loving using it since. I will be purchasing the matching candle!
8. Amla Legend 10 in 1 Blow Out Elixir– I have had this for a few months now but I have loved using it lately when I do my blow outs. First off, it smells great! Its infused with micro-keratin and amla oil and it has so many benefits that make it so great. It provides 10 benefits such as heat protection up to 450 degrees, smoothes hair and split ends, and adds shine just to name a few. It makes my hair really silky and never weighed down.
9. Prada Candy – This is one of my favorite scents of all time and I have been wearing it more lately now that I can feel little bit of fall in the air! It smells sweet, but grown up sweet and very sophisticated. It has notes of caramel and vanilla. The bottle is beautiful on display on my dresser as well…which is always a “plus” for me 🙂
10. Xhilaration by Target Bath Wrap – The deep navy background color and the overlaying red ,teal, and coral infused floral pattern on this bath wrap are so gorgeous together! I have been using this as I get ready each day lately and I was happy to catch it on good clearance at just $6 on my last trip to Target. This works great for DIY pampering and spa nights at home too!
I’m always looking for new things to try out…What have you been loving lately?
Have a great day!