It’s hard to believe, but another month is coming to a close! I hope all of you have had an enjoyable month and a great Thanksgiving holiday. It’s time for November baby favorites and Jacob is now 10 months old… I honestly don’t even know where the heck time has gone! I’m really cherishing every single moment with him. Below I have a quick view of the first five things we’ve liked using for the past few weeks:
- Babiators– Aside from being absolutely adorable, these little kid friendly sunnies come with a warranty that can’t be beat! I love the large age range as far as sizing and fit goes and they are polarized. Super cute!
- Medela Quick Steam Bags– These have been great to use to sanitize those bazillion bottle parts that come with Dr. Brown’s bottles (haha!) at the end of the days that I don’t quite have a full load of dishes to run through a dishwasher cycle. I just pop these in the microwave with a little water to create steam and all of the parts are quickly sanitized for the next feeding. These were great for my pump parts when I was breastfeeding as well.
- The Night Before Thanksgiving– This book has been a constant read aloud and a baby favorite from his November themed book basket. The cute pictures keep him interested and he tries to turn the pages when we read.
- YouVersion Bible App for Kids– It doesn’t get any cuter than this app for teaching babies and kiddos about The Bible. It has cute characters, easy to understand explanations, and bright and engaging graphics to keep little ones interested. This app has been awesome at bedtime as part of our routine.
- Eddie Bauer Classic 3 in 1 Wood High Chair– I have all great things to say about this highchair and I love how it looks sleek, is functional, and matches décor without being an eyesore like some highchairs and baby products on the market.
- Baby Mum Mum rice rusks– Jacob is loving these rice rusks and it’s so cute to see him bite into them using those few little teeth of his! I like the individually wrapped 2 pack servings that are so easy to throw in the diaper bag and go.