Hey friends! I’ve been really inspired lately while shopping around online for home decor! Summer time is a great time to refresh things around the house and to pull in some softer colors. As usual, I’m into mixing metals, so you’ll see lots of that in this collection of goodies 🙂 Rounding up some really good finds for the home for today’s post. Just click each item name to shop! Enjoy!
- This Seagrass headboard is unique and so unexpected! I love the idea of it in a guest room so that it really feels like a little getaway for your guests!
- How soft and pretty is this light fixture?
- I love the acrylic handles and gold detailing on this storage cabinet!
- Crisp and welcoming all-white bedding is always a winner! Makes it so easy to add fun throw blankets and pillows to jazz it up.
- Poufs are so fun and are a good way to add interest to any space (plus … extra storage when you need it!)
- Rose gold clock? Yes, please!
- Love the colors and design of this accent pillow. Mixing a shaggy faux fur pillow or two with this one would look really chic.
- Sunburst mirrors are fabulous to add anywhere in your home.
- I love how pretty and timeless this vase is. Because it’s so simple, really colorful flowers will pop!
- What’s a cozy room without a nice throw? This one is nice and neutral to go with any other decor.
- Accent Chairs are great in larger hallway spaces, offices, living spaces, and even bedrooms.
- This is the prettiest floor mirror!
- More rose gold! Loving the simplicity and the shiny texture on this candle holder.
- An outdoor furniture set is a necessity for summer and this one looks stylish and functional. I would love this with some fabulous outdoor pillows, rug, and a fire pit to go along with it.
- Blue and White Ginger Jars are my favorite!
Have a great weekend, thanks for reading!